Monday, April 9, 2007

Larian Mesra Polis 200 Tahun



This is my second run for the 10k distance after the Larian gemilang UM. Early morning i decided to have a cup of milk with no food as my energy for the 10k running. Its because when i eating something on the KLIM run,a have a stomachedge a geting slower in my run.





I met my buddy run in UM and get to the KL police station at jalan Hang Tuah at 6.45.A bit late and we both rushin for the warm up but till 7.00 there still no sign to get at the startin point. when the announce tell the run start at 7.30 i fell better coz can have more time for warmup.





At 7.30 sharp, the run is begin. Im starting my with a slow pace as suggested by Mr DK and Mr Zulazlan(Pm43). After 10 minutes getting with the slow pace, i'm increase my speed level with the speed that i can maintain. My leg was very comfortable with the speed and supported with the Newbalance shoe.





Im waiting for the pit stop at 5k but there are no sign of it so i keep on running side by my buddy Mr Fazli. After reached the 5k pit stop i take my power gel to give suporting for my energy and i didn't feel tired.





My buddy and i take our own step after about 6k or 7k and were keep "potong-memotong" eachother. There are a 3 hills that make me feel tired and low my selfspirit but i keep thinking the positve way and try not to walk to achieve my target(not to walk in my 10k running).





Finally i'm finish my run with 59:43 and also achived my target!

Time: 59 min 43 sec
Average Pace: 5.68 pace/km
Average Speed: 10.1 km/hour

No comments: