Thursday, July 19, 2007

Its a busy time..

pic of me affter get the medal on pbim

huhu..its been long time from the last post..im been very busy for the starting the new semester for my study in melaka..also the problem to find the time fro posting the latest news of me..

here in melaka, im still have no buddy that can encourage me for training..haha..and im start to be lazy..haha..

before i forgot i very sad for the last two result of my 21k...on my peneng bridge i finish on 2:40:53...got the cert and the medal but my leg got a bit injury on my knee..but it heal two days later..

last week i join the 21k for seremban international..also i got injury..huhu..i finished the run with 2:58:32..at the last 5k i couldnt run anymore so i just walk till the finishing line..huhu.i got the cert and the medal..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brader, injury kalu take a rest, or else it will get worse. Melaka turun tak?

@FaD said...

huhu..mungkin x kot..
not enough trenin la kak..
wahaha...
semenjak start sem ni..bz2..