Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pacemaker Network Run-Report

this is the first race for this year and i got throphy!!wow!!what a lucky i am in a new year..haha.

the race day

early in the morning..drive to um take my fren fazli and then go to the lake garden..find the place and meet all familiar face runner..talk-talk and go stretching for about 10 minute..then the speaker man give a briefly instruction about the race.

Broom broom..these are very nervous race because all the runner are all top-top one..so I need to stick to my plan to go through this run..so the spirit is there then it depends on leg to pia all with my heart..hehe..

I start the race with the comfortable pace but im worry because im quite far from the other..so I start to catchup and get up the pace…my leg still not ngam with this new adizero...rase cam keras je..huhu..

So I run and give support to all the runner that I sayur2..hehe..i also been sayur by the top-top runner like murali, jasni, naresh and guna..salute to them la cause do sub 1 hour fir 13.8 k..fuyoo..

Run run run till I cannot remember the lap..haha..lucky I found adan and ask him..and at the last 100m im pia all out to the finish line as I love to do it..hehe..reach the finish line and suddenly the volunteer give me the card and guess what..i got 6 places in my category..if u were there now u know why im shouting there..haha..

My timing = 1:10:52
Split times = 11:09 11:29 11:47 12:28 12:10 11:46
Average = 11:48 / 2.3km

im still need train hard to get better timing and can get into all the elite runner..overall it’s a very good race and best organizer from the Pacemaker!

2 comments:

C-CUBE said...

afad, u are still young. so the potential is there for you to run faster. just train normal and more important add some speedwork in your training. this will definitely beneficial for you to run faster. Good luck and pia!!!!

@FaD said...

Thanks c3..hope u can give guidance to be a good runner..