Thursday, March 6, 2008

What waiting me next wekeend??

Sukan MASUM will be held a week from now..what the shock news that i heard this evening just before training..it make my leg shaky like jelly because i didn't think my training is good enough to compete next week!

i don't know what level i am now..but to target gold medal is just too far from my form now..i must accept that the reality timing for my event now is 18 min..that i never done it in my life..i just can dream it every night before i sleep...

although there are many reason that i can put here, there are all demotivate me..so better i just write the positive way of thinking that that i can used until the D-Day..haha

my target for this race = 19min
my target for next year race(if i can continue my study) = <18min

i hope can further my study here so that i can concentrate with running and also get an allowence 1.3k for the research..hahha
by now, every nite i must get dreaming of winning the 5k race title..

and surely my motivation word:

"run until u can't run anymore because the ambulance always waiting for u..this is ur show time..so go all out!!"

No comments: