Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Journey Training..

huuhu..
its a difficult thing when i'm supposed to go trenin but my family still want me to follow them for a cousin weeding. so i have to plan the best way for get both..training and go weeding.

at first my plan going smoothly and im doing my trening at Tanjung Mas Muar.. it look like there is a famous track to run in muar..there have 1 loop with about 2km distance..i also meet two fellows runner who always do training there..chit chat abit then start running.

the next trenin im do in the taman tasik seri alam..there also have a good track but its compact with the family who want to just jalan2..and it make me not comfortable to run because afraid terlanggar the children..but im stilll run..

its hard to get the time when the weeding day is coming..so i miss a whole week trening for the 15k race next week..

No comments: