Tuesday, May 15, 2007

my 1st 24k training...

its is so tough and challenging..i never train for this 24k run before..running with the lim,albert,peter and runing mom,haza;give me so much experience and learning for me as a new runner..

i want to thank to all of them for encouraged me till finished this 24k..huh..

the track of this 24k is from sadium kota raja klang reach the bukit cherakah and urn back to he stadium..its very tough with about 6 or 7 hill especially when reach s.alam..

the last 3k is a damn worst thing..haha..with alot of cars and the light from the sun is taking off my spirit..luckily have peter;that always teach me to be patient and give some motivation for me to coninue..and finally im finished my training with walking..haha..

my timing is = 3:08:54 for this 24k..

for me its ok la..haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Akak rasa macam nak pengsan dah, esp the last 5 km...ha ha! Anyway, good luck in NB15K and next sunday punya Gunung Nuang trekking!