Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Update~~Ekiden RUN 2009




Group photo


my team~~Chap Ayam Runners with Ayam Kampung


Minister caught in action..


Jasni caught in action..


This event was held in Putrajaya. i arrived there around 6.30 and manage to settle down everything and get ready for the bus. as a last runner i felt a huge pressure, with my condition now(after raya) hahaha you know what i means. Waiting at the station make me feel not confortable and a bit nervous coz my teamate were quite fast. Manage to chit chat a bit with the other ayam runner while waiting for the runners. When receive the SASH(as a batton for relay run), forgot to push start button and continue to up my pace to the maximum. Suddenly realize my timing and push the start button after 50m i think. thinking about our position i just maintain my pace and enjoy the run till the last km i start to used my turbo. as reach the finishing line i counted that i alrady sayur 4@5 team for men open. satisfied with the result as i look back how much i train for this race with just 30 min easy run for about 2 days only. my timing was 15'15(including late to push stop button also) for about 2.5km. thanks to all my members for the good effort. overall feel very happy can get back is this runner world and meet all friends. Well done to me!

No comments: