Sunday, July 29, 2007

Update..

huhu..i just have a new schedule for my running but it look like me have to compact my time for all days..this sem i took about 20 credit our which means my weekdays full of clas from 9-5pm..what the bz sem ..huuhuu..so i just run for mon, wed,sat and sun..

The place which i run was at the Hutan Rekriasi Ayer Keroh and Dataran Sejarah..the place was quite nice but i couldn't measure the distance.. i wish i could have a gps to get the real dist..haha

I also just bought the new watch of adidas RS-100 model..same as show in the pm1 blog..and the price also same!!just rm 80..haha..im very lucky to have this watch and hope this watch can guide me to a better running..

last..the new me is just 68kg..when i stated running in march, my weight is 75kg..haha, now i know running also can be a slim machine...

No comments: